Sunday, October 25, 2009

Webquest

My Web Quest is for art history. I want the students to do some investigation into how things were done in the middle ages. What was it like to be an artist in the medieval time period? What materials did the work with and where did they get them? How did they make things? All these questions and more are for the students to investigate and present at the conclusion of the Web Quest. It is entitled How's They Do That?

Here is the URL for the Web Quest. I hope that it works. I had difficulties getting it to link in the sandbox. I hope it is working because I did it twice since the first time it did not save correctly.

web quest html.html


I am not a librarian and did not collaborate with another teacher. I am a classroom teacher (high school art) and decided to do my web quest on something I can immediately do with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment