Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 6, thing #13

Finally a thing that I have used before! My husband uses del.icio.us and got me into it. He even uses it in his classroom. He has a set of laptops for all the students to work online at once. They are all connected on delicious and when he or one of his students find a good site to use for their porjects they bookmark it on delicious. I don't have a set of laptops in my classroom but I do use delicious for myself. That way I can access the same stuff from home and school.

I have not looked at other sites. I will be adding the RSS feed from the SJLibraries delicious page so I can keep up to date. It was interesting to see which articles were viewed the most and how they were variously tagged by others.

What a powerful resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment