Sunday, December 13, 2009

AT module #5

I liked the lesson plan ideas that were posted on the site. I think that the one with the "pizza slice" chart is an interesting way to do a visual presentation for kids.


  1. What one thing did you learn, and what will you do differently as a result?
I think that it is important to treat the person as a person first, and the disability second. The video of the able bodied man going to the job interview was the most powerful thing in this course.

2. Do you plan to recommend this tutorial? If so, please elaborate.

Not really, I might have people watch the video but would not have them do the rest. I would recommend a couple of the sites but they can be found without having to tdo all this.

3. Do you plan to read or recommend some of the Recommended Reading books or add them to your collection? Will you link our LibraryThing list to your blog? If you have a book recommendation or have read one of the books that does not include a review, please send us your own review so we can share it.

I think I will check out a couple of them and see what they are like. LibraryThing connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment