Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 4, thing #8

Well, the RSS feed is also totally new to me. I have mixed feelings about this. I think it will be a great tool to connect me to sites that will be useful and save time by not having to go to many different sites but am worried about how much time it will take to go through the information. I can see where one would really have to tweek the sites to get the balance between what you need and too much information. In conjunction with this, I accidentally found out how to use the blogs between classmates better. I thought I would add some of you to the rss feed because I have been going back to the discussion board and linking to your blogs that way each time. I just figured out how to be a follower. I think that will help me visit more of your blogs.

I can see how this could be really a useful tool, regardless of subject, in the classroom. Connecting the classroom and the rss feeds to follow the class blog or a related site could be a quick way for students to connect for projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment