Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thing #7

OK, so my husband and I got iphones about a month ago. They are crazy awesome. There are some really useful tools and then there are some that are just a ridiculously mindblowing use of technology that serves no real purpose other than to make you go wow. The app I am thinking of is called Ocarina. You blow into it and push buttons to make music. Then you can allow it to know your location. You hit on a little world button and it shows and plays the music that other people are playing right now on a rotating map/globe of the world. Crazyness.

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool. I read about that or saw it somewhere online. I am so jealous of you having an iPhone! I want one bad but don't want to pay the subscription fee. One of these days my budget will allow it... I am just amazed at all the cool apps they are coming out with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iphones are a bit on the pricey side. We just paid off our student loans last month and that was our reward. Now we can start saving for our kids college!

    ReplyDelete